Ratings for Dr. Roma Edoo-Sowah

Very helpful doctor. One of the best in this area.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Edoo-Sowah is a thorough professional. I return every year for a routine physical. I went to her on a recommendation from my wife.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Roma Edoo-Sowah is one of the finest doctors I've had the pleasure to meet and to be treated by. She is compassionate, attentive, very professional and very kind

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Edoo-Sowah for just over a year, and we are very satisfied with her work. She seems to really care about her patients, and is excellent with follow-up. I especially appreciate the ability to use email (via the Inova website) to ask occasional questions. She also has a specialty in geriatric medicine. In addition, Dr Edoo-Sowah's staff we have found to be entirely helpful. We were with our prior Doctor (Dr Horne) for twenty years, but that practice has changed to focus on concierge medicine (i.e., you pay more if you want to actually get service, especially from their front office staff).

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I am rating the staff poorly because they did not follow procedure which is to send Lab work our to the In Network Lab ...I am stuck with a bill for over $800.00 ! If they had used an In Network Lab it would have educed that by half at least. When you go in to a Doctors office they always ask for an ID and your Insurance card. I guess they really only care if they are paid. Also, when I went to the scheduled CT scan, I was almost denied the scan because the doctor had not completed the script correctly. They had to contact the doctors office while I waited for three hours.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Sowah is very professional and extremely committed to patient care and comfort! I have been going to this practice for 1.5 years and I have always been impressed with her knowledge and skill! Office is like a nice spa and staff is very friendly and kind. I highly recommend for good general medical care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Sowah is the BEST doctor I have ever found. She is personable, highly experienced and always takes the time to listen. She is also thorough and fully engaged in getting you healthy. Her staff is also superb.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

First, you ratings are old and mine is new on 3/13/12. Dr. Sowah is now with Inova Internal Medicine in McLean, VA. She is very helpful, knowledgeable and professional in my experience with her since December 2011. She and her staff are very good.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr Edoo-Sowah is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. If you see a bad review on her, just remember that some people are impossible to please.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I waited almost 2 hours. Doctor was not friendly. Waiting room did not have heat (winter time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012