Ratings for Dr. Miriam R. COHEN

Fantastic Doctor. She shows knowledge, compassion and concern for her patients. She treated me for almost 6 1/2 years before relocating to another state. She telephoned me personally two months in advance of her departure. She stays on top of blood work and tests relating to RA. She communicates with my other providers as needed. One fantastic Doctor that I was most sad to see go. Wishing her all the best and anyone who is her patient is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

She was late, rude and unable to diagnose me. It bothered her tremendously that she was so late, it did not bother me. My feelings are that if I were to need help that I would hope my doctor would help me and not say "hey, my 3:15 is waiting". So the upsetness of being late was purely her and not me, I did not care 1 bit. She took out her frustration on me which just intensified when she realized I was a complicated case and this wasn't something she was going to solve and she became quite rude and very much hurt me with a nasty, thorny reply to a question about one of the symptoms I was having. After that nastiness I just wanted out of the exam room. I never returned to her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Miriam R. COHEN's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Oxford