Ratings for Dr. Kelly M. Englund

Dr. Englund and her staff have never been anything but professional, caring, helpful and friendly. My entire family has used her for at least eight years. For my husband to be pleased all around says a lot to me. I have lots of friends who use her as well. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr England and the entire staff are very caring and very helpful. Dr England is very attentive to your needs. My entire family loves her. Best Dr around.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Pretty awful experience all around. The staff is horrible and difficult to work with and Dr. Englund is really just the worst all around. I'm afraid to put specific information in here for fear it'll get back to her but she misdiagnosed a major heart issue that required emergency surgery because she really has no idea what she's doing and doesn't listen or pay any attention to what you're saying. Thinks she knows everything.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I'm very upset with this doctor's staff lack of professionalism. For two consecutive days I contacted her office to get an appointment as a new patient. Although her website states that she accepts new patients as well as Aetna Insurance, her staff kept asking me the type of insurance I have as well as my phone number & they would get back to me. After the first day of calls (3 times) I called again and the receptionist with the heavy accent transferred me to someone who gave me a run around and told me how Dr. Englund wouldn't be available until August 2013. I eagerly accepted that date, but then I was asked just to give my name & phone number yet again, without an appointment. I got upset and told the receptionist that I'd look for another doctor because I got tired of the run around, unprofessional, rudeness of the receptionist, as well as the 6th time in two days being asked my name and phone number. A simple yes or no should been the answer I received not the run around!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I went to this doctor one time, and needless to say, I won't be going back. She is rude, unfriendly and barely makes eye contact. Not to mention, she is very short with you and kicks you out after a certain time. Even though I had to wait 45 minutes -1 hour just to see her. Also, her staff, especially the receptionist, is very rude, sarcastic, bossy, and has a very thick accent, that is VERY hard to understand. Not a very good experience, to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013