Ratings for Dr. Erica Thaler

Dr. Thaler and her Staff are the best in the business.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Do not get any surgery from this Dr. She has really caused problems in my nose. She was supposed to fix my deviated septum but instead she took too much of my turbinates out. She also ruined the appearance of my nose. She also left a spur on one side of my nose. I have to sleep on one side because I cant breathe when I lay on the other side due to the spur. I cant enjoy hot weather or heat since the turbinates are too small they do not produce enough moisture. I specifically asked her not to take too much of the turbinates out but she did anyway. I have been suffering with what she did now for over 2 years. I will probably have to pay over $2000 to get stem cells put into my nose to reconstruct my turbinates and I know she wont be paying for it. Just go to someone else if you can. I would never go back to her for anything

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Thaler has improved my health dramatically...she is not only a brilliant physician, she is kind and caring. So grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

She's great for surgery, but other than that, you don't see much of her. Her nurse returns all emails and phone calls. Follow-up appointments are done by an ENT resident, not Dr. Thaler, even though you made an appointment with her (you and your insurance company will be billed as if Dr. Thaler took the appointment, though). The residents' quality varies so post-surgical care may not be as good as if she did it herself.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I wish I had met Dr.Thaler earlier than 2006. She has improved my quality of life tremendously! She is a wonderful surgeon and caring doctor. She truly doesn't spend a lot of time examining patients but she has made excellent decisions regarding my health.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr Thaler. She is knowledgable and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Thaler for several years. She is an excellent physician who genuinely cares about her patients. I have found her to actively listen to my complaints and respond with compassion. I have received great medical care from her. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I came to this practice after having unsuccessful sinus surgery with another ENT. Dr. Thaler was thorough, took her time answering my questions, and was able to evaluate my symptoms with tools and technology all within the office. Since beginning the recommended treatment plan, I require less office visits and have had almost no infections. I highly recommend Dr. Thaler.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Thaler is an excellent physician. I had minimal wait time at her office. She was very caring and compassionate and able to diagnose and treat my problem promptly. In follow up she answered any questions I had quickly over the phone as well as in the office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Thaler. Not only is she an incredibly knowledgable doctor but she genuinely cares about her patients. She took the time to listen to my concerns and formulate a care plan specific to my needs. I will most definitely continue my care with Dr. Thaler and continue to recommend her to family and friends.

Dr. Erica Thaler's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal