Ratings for Dr. Erica Thaler

Dr Thaler has improved my health dramatically...she is not only a brilliant physician, she is kind and caring. So grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

She's great for surgery, but other than that, you don't see much of her. Her nurse returns all emails and phone calls. Follow-up appointments are done by an ENT resident, not Dr. Thaler, even though you made an appointment with her (you and your insurance company will be billed as if Dr. Thaler took the appointment, though). The residents' quality varies so post-surgical care may not be as good as if she did it herself.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I wish I had met Dr.Thaler earlier than 2006. She has improved my quality of life tremendously! She is a wonderful surgeon and caring doctor. She truly doesn't spend a lot of time examining patients but she has made excellent decisions regarding my health.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr Thaler. She is knowledgable and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Thaler for several years. She is an excellent physician who genuinely cares about her patients. I have found her to actively listen to my complaints and respond with compassion. I have received great medical care from her. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I came to this practice after having unsuccessful sinus surgery with another ENT. Dr. Thaler was thorough, took her time answering my questions, and was able to evaluate my symptoms with tools and technology all within the office. Since beginning the recommended treatment plan, I require less office visits and have had almost no infections. I highly recommend Dr. Thaler.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Thaler is an excellent physician. I had minimal wait time at her office. She was very caring and compassionate and able to diagnose and treat my problem promptly. In follow up she answered any questions I had quickly over the phone as well as in the office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Thaler. Not only is she an incredibly knowledgable doctor but she genuinely cares about her patients. She took the time to listen to my concerns and formulate a care plan specific to my needs. I will most definitely continue my care with Dr. Thaler and continue to recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

My experience with Dr. Thaler was totally different. Her staff was friendly, I was taking back to my room BEFORE my appointment time, she was very helpful and knowledgable about my condition.I feel she sincerely cares about my healthcare and I will continue to see Dr.Thaler. She comes highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Agree with others. My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Thaler saying "she has great hands...". Well, she literally did not pay attention to any of my problems and concerns, spent like 3 minutes, quickly said she didn't see anything and left. Not even "feel better" or "here are some options I think of", not even "Good bye". I was shocked. Very disappointed with that doc. I guess once they spent some time in industry they stop caring about patients. Who said that UniPen is the best??? May be it used to be. But right now it is just a mediocre overcrowded hospital that books more patients it can serve so they could bill more insurances. Shame on such a terrible service. When it comes to people's lives there should be no rush and enough care and time should be given.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Erica Thaler's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup