Ratings for Dr. Rae J. Davis

From the receptionists, office staff, the medical providers, all are top notch. They've been attentive to my needs & concerns, explained benefits of treatments & remained personable & professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever had. He truly listens to your concerns and includes you in deciding a treatment plan. Two thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Very good facility. Great Doctor and assistants. Really listened to me and heard out my problems. Wish all Doctor visits were this good. A pleasant experience for me.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I have been with the practice since 1980..that says it all.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

nice place, staff is all very friendly. I have a long road ahead. glad to have found this place.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Rae Davis is wonderful. He is professional and explains what he is doing thoroughly. He provided me with excellent pain relief.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Stephanie the Pa is beyond kind, caring and compassionate. She listened to my concerns, understood and wanted to help. She is very knowledgable in her field and made me feel very confident and comfortable. She went the extra step to help me get immediately in to see Dr. Davis (that day). Dr. Davis is very personable, kind and puts you at ease. He was willing to fit me into his schedule immediately and that was so appreciated. He explained every minute of the procedure he was going to do and helped relieve the anxiety of an unfamiliar procedure. The staff that assisted him in the procedure were all very kind. I am very thankful I went in for the consult and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

The Lansdowne facility is well run and provides quick and dependable service. Dr. Davis is outstanding, and the physician's assistants are first- rate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Davis and his assistants listened and helped me try to troubleshoot the problem. The procedure was painless and prompt, excellent all around care at that visit while I try to get out of pain, thanks.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Rae J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP