Ratings for Dr. Rae J. Davis

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis?s for more than 10 years! He is the most caring and genuine healthcare provider I have had the pleasure of knowing. He and his staff go above and beyond to help alleviate my pain! Dr. Davis also provides the same caring and compassionate service for my mother. Thank you so much, Dr. Davis. You are indeed, one of a kind! Sincerely, Marci Portal and Helen Moskowitz

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr Davis has continued to be the best at what he does and that is for me to live a comfortable life and be able to continue to work at my job. I thank him so very much.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Am very comfortable with level of care that I am receiving from Dr. Davis! He gives me the time and attention that I need when I visit. Very thorough, too.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Davis and all of his staff are professional, courteous and friendly. Of all the doctors offices that I have visited, I would rate this office at the top in all categories.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Davies has help me so much I have less pain in the past year I am feeling so much better

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Davis and all of his staff. They have all been a great help to me with my pain problems. I have confidence in their understanding of my problems, and of their handling of them. I send my thanks to them to them all, and look forward to seeing them as long as I have needs. Sincerely, *NAME*

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Rae Davis is an excellent doctor. His approach is professional and his guidance comforting. I?d highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Wonderful explanation of cause of pain and recommendation for treatment. Dr. Davis talked me through what was going on through the procedure and instructions for aftercare. Within the hour, my pain was all but gone and I feel asleep, something I had been missing for a couple of days. I woke up pain free and the back pain has not come back. I am very grateful and so pleased with the care and treatment I received. Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr Davis is a wonderful and Patient doctor. He?s always giving me excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

From the receptionists, office staff, the medical providers, all are top notch. They've been attentive to my needs & concerns, explained benefits of treatments & remained personable & professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Rae J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lansdowne, VA