Ratings for Dr. Rae J. Davis

Great staff and excellent service. Dr. Davis kindly walked me through the entire procedure and answered all my questions while attempting to distract me from the uncomfortableness of the injection. Painful process made easier by an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Everyone on the staff are well informed and professional.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I have been being treated by Dr Davis and Kristin, his Nurse Practitioner, for approximately 18 months for chronic migraines, CRPS/RSD & issues related to Fibromyalgia. I have undergone numerous procedures, including RF Denervations on the right & left sides of my neck and am now 10mos post-op with only 2-3 migraines since where I was having migraines so frequently I could not function prior to those surgeries. They provide the best care I have ever received in a dr's office. My concerns are met with honesty, compassion and resolved. I am blessed to have found them! Their staff is kind and helpful and I could not ask for anything more from them.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Davis and his staff have been tremendous in the care they provide. Without their care I would be alone in my on-going fight against chronic pain.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr.Davis & P.A. are wonderful, knowledable providers. I would recommend them to any one suffering with pain.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I was so impressed with not only the courtesy but the friendly atmosphere and being around people who enjoy their work and are honestly trying their best to accommodate the needs of their patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Davis is terrific, and the West Liberty grad I saw this last time was professional, informed and informative, and courteous.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Kristen and Dr. Davis are fantastic! They are very helpful, informative and each are great at making patients feel at ease and understood.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Excellent assistance and medical care..nothing else is left to say.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Davis is awesome. He listens and that is hard to find in a physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Rae J. Davis's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA