Ratings for Dr. Ajay N. Mathur

You go to a doctor for "what do I have doc".. Not to hear, "well.. This is what you don't have".. Really? No testing? No curiosity? Sorry, but a waste of time if you're looking for "help & a diagnosis".

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

The staff was kind, polite, prompt and courteous. I found Dr Mathur eased my anxiety and answered all my questions. He is accessible and I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

The staff is amazing there. brooke (the receptionist) was very attentive with helping me book an appointment, and following up after I saw the doctor. the nurse pardon I forgot her name! She is very understanding and comforting. Dr mathur was very knowledgeable my old primary doctor had only ordered half of the bloodwork and diagnosed me with a disease that I don't have! After explaining that to me he had ordered the full bloodwork I needed to be diagnosed. I am a coward when it comes to bloodwork and after a month of trying to get my self to do the bloodwork i did it and no less than 2 office days was i called with my results from dr dwivedi. I would reccomend any of the doctors at Monmouth infectious disease associates dr lee dr mathur and dr dwivedi

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Ajay N. Mathur's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Long Branch, NJ