Ratings for Dr. Chandrakanta D. Nawathe

So caring and sweet. Very thorough and genuinly interested in finding a problem before it becomes a bigger problem. We absolutley love her!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Being in the military, I have been to numerous doctors. Dr. Nawathe is the best by miles. She does not just write prescriptions and push you out the door. She takes time to really understand your problem and considers both mind and body in her assessment. She truly tries to educate you on other things that may be helpful in addition to prescriptions; it is almost like a private visit with Dr. Oz. I never feel embarassed to ask about anything. She is a doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I was assigned to Dr. Nawathe through Tricare. While trying to make an appt. yesterday, the staff asked if Dr. Nawathe had accepted me as a patient (apparently she hadn't even though I had been assigned to her through Tricare). The staff person asked a couple of questions and then I was told it would be about two weeks until I found out if I was accepted. The staff person then stated that Dr. Nawathe is very selective about whom she chooses as a patient, but when I asked specifics, was unable to tell me what criteria Dr. Nawathe uses to select patients. It seems sketchy to me that a doctor would "select" her patients based upon some unknown criteria (What? Sex? Age? My illnesses? What insurance I have, meaning whether her contracted rates are better with one over another? What?) without even meeting me. In my opinion, if a doctor is accepting new patients, she should accept anyone that has the ability to pay for service. I will be choosing another PCM based on this poor experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Nawathe is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is knowledgeable and caring. Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr Nawathe is very caring, takes time to make sure that you understand. very knowledgeable. my husband and i both love her .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Listens carefully. Very knowledgable. Uses most up to date research and practice. Asks excellent questions. Helpful, supportive. Office staff excellent. Very friendly atmosphere. Very easy to talk to. Comfortable, professional office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Chandrakanta D. Nawathe's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Vellore, Tn, India (Grad. 1981)

Assurant