Ratings for Samuel Blumberg

I find Dr. Blumberg to be an excellent psychologist. I have major depression due to many physical problems. I have previously seen other psychologists, and for some reason we did not click! Dr. Blumberg CLICKED at the very first session, and has kept me on track for the last ten years. He really listens & offers help, or, even *homework* sometimes to steer you in the right direction yourself! I find him to be delightful. I can talk about anything I want to in my session. They can range from laughter to tears, and all the while, the doc offers empathy, or, sympathy. I would not even think of seeing anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Been taking my juvenile to him for years. Doc has great bologna meter on kids, LISTENS & OFFERS REAL SOLUTIONS! He is BEST psychologist I've seen & I've been to at least six others. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr Blumberg is very professionalwith a sense of humor putting patient and parents at ease. He attends IEP meetings and is exceptionally helpful!! Please do not overlook him. Great with CBT!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Very, very helpful and understanding. Truly helped me to see remarkable results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010