Ratings for Dr. Thomas Wade

Upon hearing my vast medical history & issues, Dr. Wade acted concerned. U can imagine how surprised I was when I mentioned a very well documented lack of sleep issue & his general blase attitude. He first recommended herbal teas & every homeopathic thing imaginable. Next, he named sleep meds & since Ive been on quite a few different kinds I was able to tell him why I didnt want to go back on them for different reasons (it didnt work, bad taste in my mouth, lasted for a few hours, eating while half asleep, having conversations while half asleep with no memory of it). He actually looked annoyed, threw his hands up in the air & said "Well what do you want me to do?". Since then Ive seen a different doctor, had a sleep study & was told I have sleep apnea. Why didnt he suggest that instead of getting annoyed & risk losing me as a patient? Either way, I wont be seeing him again. I dont need 2 B made 2 feel like a problem or that Im making things up so I can get medication.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Thomas Wade's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)