Ratings for Dr. Michel FARAH

Really a kind and attentive Dr. He listens to his patients and to the parents. He is respectful of parents rights and is honest and truly a gentle giant with kids.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr.Farah. He is the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with. He is wonderful with my children, as well as making me feel so comfortable at every visit. His nurse Cindy is super sweet as well as Vanessa who works the front desk. He is a wonderful christian man and gives the best care possible.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I'm 25 and have been seeing Dr. Farah since I was 18. He used to take me and a few other younger patients to Pizza Hut and read the bible with us. He also gives free samples if you're broke and really need medicine. He TRULY cares about his patients and people in general and treats everyone equally. He's the only doctor I've met that has actually inspired me to start down the (long) road of becoming a doctor myself. He's also very brilliant and thorough. If he gives you a clean bill of health, you can be sure you're fine. The visits are also quick, but never rushed. His nurse Cindy is also extremely nice; everyone there is. I will always go to him, and ONLY him. I'm also glad he's at his own practice now and not Central North; that place was a ****-hole. It's a bonus that visits are only $65 without insurance, much less than most other places in Huntsville, Alabama.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Farah and his staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Farah listens to his patients and seems very knowledgeable and interested in my overall health and took the time to explain everything to me. I had a very short wait time even though the clinic accepts walk-ins and had quite a few patients. I will definitely recommend Dr. Farah to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011