Ratings for Dr. Clint Felker

I was referred to this doctor by a friend because I wasn't doing so well. I was at the point I could barely drag myself out of bed in the morning, and I would return home from work and lay in a dark room by myself and drink until I fell sleep. She was right, I needed help. But the help did not come from this doctor. Every visit it seem like I was the therapist and he was the client. He would just ramble on and on the whole time telling me the same stories over and over same exercises every week. It was to the point I wanted too yell " CAN WE TALK ABOUT ME, PLEASE??!" Honestly, I was in a very dark place with suicidal thoughts, and he wanted to talk about his dreams of like falling off of the building or some stuff or talk about his garden. Honestly, if you don't mind hearing your therapist talk about himself for the full hour then this guy is for you. But if you want to talk about yourself and get help for your issues he's not the guy. The only thing I got from him is poorer. When he called me and told me I was wrong, and my co-pay was double what I thought it was I stopped going. I'm not gonna spend $320 a month to listen to someone talk about themselves and not help me in the least.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017