Ratings for Dr. Laura C. Bunch

I love Dr. Bunch and her staff! I believe I have finally found my new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The very best office visit experience..She (and her staff ) are simply awesome.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

FREE!!!!! Parking, Dr. Bunch is to the point and does not give unnecessary test, and she knows that a simple complement can make you feel better, without a prescription.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I just recently was referred to Dr. Bunch. Her bedside/communication skills are unmatched. After 3 appointmentvi knew I had found my partner in health. She is current on research and care. Does not show an ounce of "typical" M.D. arrogance. In general a gift to her profession. I, like so many others, are heartbroken to find she is moving back into her specialty and out of Internal medicine. My loss (our loss) is certainly her future oncology patients gain. Will miss you Dr. Bunch!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

She is probably one of the best Drs that I have ever seen. She has a great staff to support here. Really recommend her and her office to anyone. She really listens to you and figure out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Loved Dr. Bunch and the care I received from her. I was less impressed with the nurses and office staff when I could not get anyone to return my call to get the results of my blood work. I had to call several times and it took a week and a half before a nurse finally called me back to let me know the results of the blood work.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My appointment was to basically get me prescriptions updated. When they checked my blood pressure and saw the readings, the nurses and Dr. Bunch sprang int action like I was in the trauma ward of the E.R.! I'm not trying to sound mean or sarcastic, but the care I received yesterday was well and above top rate! Honestly, I had stopped taking my prescriptions because I had run out and with our budget as tight as it is, I waited until I was sure there was funding available for the visit, (among other stupid reasons). But Dr. Bunch and her very professional staff handled the situation beyond exceptionally. My recommendation, If you need an awesome, truly caring physician, Dr. Bunch is the clear choice!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Bunch and her staff are the best. I am sad to find out that Dr. Bunch will be leaving at the end of the year. I hope that whoever replaces her will be just as caring and knowledgeable. She really does listen to you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Great visit! Very little wait time and lots of time with Dr. Bunch!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

love dr.bunch she truely cares and takes time with patients and is very sweet!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Laura C. Bunch's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)