Ratings for Dr. Ladonna R. Koziol

rude and unprofessional....I would not recommend this physician

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Wait time is awful. Staff is rude. All that's done is to refill prescriptions

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Koziol for about 20 years. I just hung up the phone with a co-worker who also has lupus and i recommended Dr. Koziol. I have been trying to get my 86 year old mother an appointment with her as well. I think she has more compassion for her patients than any other doctor that I have been to and i have been to a lot. She is also very intelligent and goes into great detail about what she is ordering and why. I think the other person that is commenting may have her confused with someone else.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Do not expect this Doctor to show you compassion EVER. My mother sees her and tells me bad stories. I would never tolerate a Doctor treating me this way. She does not listen and DEMANDS that her patients do things her way. Doctors are supposed to help people, I am trying to help mom find a new Doctor. Seniors should not be subjected to this, ever.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Waited 2.5 hrs in waiting room while she chatted with everyone at the front desk about vacations, restaurants, etc. Total disregard for patients time. Questioned her about why she ran certain tests and she got real defensive and only gave back one word answers. I was trying to be as polite as possible. This doctor is dangerous because she is not open minded and thinks a question is an insult to her intelligence. Rude and sarcastic. Save yourself time and money go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I would not tell anyone to see this doctor. She is always running hours behind schedule and her staff is rude. The doctor is cocky and belittles her patients, even laughs at them while they are in pain. I am sorry I stayed with this doctor as long as I did. I could not get an appointment when I needed a pain injection.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Ladonna R. Koziol's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL