You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sadhakar Tumuluri

Do not see this Dr . See Dr. Linda Lee in the same office. Dr tumuluri is a very bad Dr.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

He has worked hard to find my problem and offer relief. I wish I had found this doctor 30 years ago. He stays on top of new studies, medications, and I don't think you can do better when looking for a rheumatologist. He's worked through lunch to squeeze me into a busy day. Staff is pleasant and appointments are usually on time.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I "fell" on Dr. T. by mistake.. I was sent to another Dr. in his office who is also very good but now that I have been diagnosed and treated with him I would NEVER want to see another.The office staff is very nice and very good. Dr Tumuluri is absolutely awesome!! He is compassionate and will do anything and everything to figure out what is wrong and get a diagnosis! He is familiar with many good doctors around if there is a need to refer. Dr. Tumuluri knows how important it is to find a diagnosis and if there is one - he WILL find it. Don't hesitate - go see this doctor. I would still be in the dark if it was not for this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Sadhakar Tumuluri's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "95030" to "95032". Address has been updated from "None" to "700 West Parr Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14088661135".

June 3, 2015