Ratings for Dr. Sue Romanick

I'm not sure if this Dr. should be reported somehow or where to do that. She was my Dr. for a few years while I was in a remission, so I don't know how things may have been if I'd needed more help. One day I came in for my annual appt and she was very clearly NOT HERSELF. I don't know what in the world was wrong and I don't want to make accusations, but I found a new Dr. and never returned. Thank goodness her problem never compromised my health. I later received a call from her staff that she was only filling plaquenil for 3 months at a time (instead of 1 year) and you had to make an appt to get it. If you've been a rheumatology patient long, you know this is not the normal practice. I took it to mean it was the only way she could get enough appts to stay in business. Fortunately, I'd already moved on to a new Dr.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Rominck wasted my time, either didn't understand or ignored my labs and the info I brought her, and totally missed a very serious life threatening condition. She fired me, because she didn't know how to help me. And she runs really late. I saw many unhappy patients there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Don't waste your time. Dr Rominick wasted 3 months of my time while I was quite ill. I waited for 70-90 minutes to see her as she ran very late. She didn't adequately look at the labs I brought her or follow up on the info I gave her, or respect what I or my PCP said, and refused to let me have lab results after she fired me as a patient. I saw other disgruntled patients as well and the office staff is disgruntled and beleaguered, too.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

First off, my comment to the person who on 11/25/09 wrote that they sent an article to Dr. Romanick about patients killing their doctors and was surprised she called the police????...... what a stupid and irrational thing you did. You thought you could simply add "this isn't a threat" and it would pass as an okay thing to do? I'm stunned. What were you thinking??? I would have called the police too! I've been a patient of Dr. Romanick's for 4 years now and, yes, I am sometimes put off by how rushed they can be. I'm also put off by the amount of turnover there. It seems she cannot keep her nurse practictioners. Because my case isn't critical I'm usually assigned to the nurse practitioner however every appointment I have it's a new one. I just called for a follow up appointment and have found out that she is once again down to herself, no nurse practitioners working for her so everyone can expect more difficulty in getting an appointment and probably longer wait times.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I can't believe she is a doctor. I spent nearly an hour in a cramped and dirty waiting room chalk full of other patients waiting for their appointments, and subjected to their awful elevator-style music. She doesn't seem to understand that people value their time, appointment times are not loose guidelines, people in pain can't wait around idly, and we deserve respect. After arguing to have my husband attend with our toddler, versus me by myself, my half hour appointment was a mere 10 minutes. I didn't get the pain management help I needed. Also, they don't have a lab to do blood draws on site either. It was a total waste of time. I can't believe I had to pay anything, and that my insurance will be billed for a full appointment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor. Rushed in and announced we had 10 minutes. This was after being late to see me. She's has one way of treatment and you better be open to it! There is no eye contact as she is tyyping away and she's not interested I listening to what you have to say. I say stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I wish that I had read some of these reviews before wasting my time with this "doctor". I was referred to her by my dermatologist. It took me 2 months to get an appointment, but that is common with new patients and busy popular doctors. I filled out all of my new patient paperwork and arrived a few minutes early for my appointment. There are no medical assistants there, the receptionist puts you in the room. I waited 45 minutes to see her. I almost walked out because I was tired of waiting. When she did finally come in, there was no acknowledgement of her making me wait. She spent all of 15 minutes with me and gave me a diagnosis before even having any lab work done or anything. I will never go back here and I will make sure that I let everyone know not to see her. I got my insurance statement and she had billed $400 for that 15 minutes of her time! It's total robbery as far as I'm concerned! DO NOT SEE HER! SHE WILL ROB YOU BLIND!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I went to see her with my husband. The first thing I didn't like is that she said for my husband to wait outside that she felt more connected with the patient..what!!!??? She was in a hurry and didn't even take time to examine me, I asked questions and she said will discuss on next appointment. Very bad doctor, unprofessional, rude, no people and patient manners. I DON'T RECOMMEND, I WON'T GO BACK!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I also have seen many many doctors and Dr. Romanick is by far the rudest most egotistic doctor I have ever seen. I have had to wait up to 2 hours to see them and one time I was 20 minutes late due to a miscommunication between her very uncaring front office staff so they couldn't see me even though they were STILL running behind. I will never go back to them again!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I am 44 years old and I have seen alot of Doctors in my days but Dr Romanick has got to be the worst I have ever had in my life. First they make you wait an hour and then sh does not even say she is sorry, She saw 2 patients who had appointments after me and I still had not been seen. She has done nothing for me, she blames your pain on something else because she has no clue what she is doing. Then when you tell her like it is and how disrespectful she is , she puts on you as if you were the problem. I will never go to this lady again , she is not even a Doctor. Then she refused to give me my medical records, well we will see about that. I have the right as a patient to have my records....I am so upset about this lady I would stay clear of her because all she wants is your money and to give you false information so you will go out and spend more money on drugs she prescibes to you.....Horrible she should have her license taken away.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010