Ratings for Dr. Pamela C. Trout

Great Pedatrician Would highly recommend her to anyone, First time mom and she answers all my questions, and then some. She carefully explains things to us, and we fully trust her with our child. Staff is super friendly! and very promt! Same day appointments for sick are also a plus!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

We love Dr. Trout so much. So happy to be in her care. She is SO good with my girls and always calms this momma down.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

GREAT PEDIATRICIAN. She spends an adequate amount of time with all of her patients, my daughter loves her, shes always smiling everytime she enters the room and makes sure to fully explain everything to us. And what also is nice is that her staff is super friendly and prompt! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Not a friendly atmosphere in the office. There is an element of hostility in her relationships with patients. She never smiles sincerely. Overall, this doctor is not kind. Very strange she takes questions of parents, as arguements.

Submitted October 19, 2016

Hostile when asked questions, makes up stuff when she doesn't have the full facts and makes allegations. Extremely disorganized practice. Very rude and generally unprofessional.

Submitted April 8, 2016

I was not impressed with Dr. Trout. As others have commented, I felt she was quite rude and condescending. I do believe she is quite knowledgeable but felt her bedside manner left much to be desired.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

She is the best pediatrician I have ever been to. I have 3 kids I have brought to her and she is always thorough and researches everything very carefully. SHe is very helpful getting the best specialists when needed. She listens. My daughters all liked her better than many other doctors we tried. She diagnosed my daughter's celiac and hypothyroid when my daughter was not growing and no other doctors could figure out her issues. I am sad she left the practice and wish I could find her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

My four kids lover her. She always takes extra time to address all of our concerns. We know she will always share her expert medical advice about what is best for our children health.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

We found her very arrogant and rude. Not only did she not seem to care about what our child was going through.. she misdiagnosed our baby causing treatment for the real issue to be delayed. The office is great- clean, you never have to wait, everyone is friendly and they always call you back but Dr Trout left such a bad taste in my mouth we decided to leave the practice. A friend of ours sees dr fisk in the same practice and has had a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

We have been seeing Dr Trout since my daughter was born. She is gentle, takes her time with the child, takes her time to make the parents feel at ease, and is very knowledgeable and thorough. We have seen her both for "well" visits and for illnesses, and have always been happy with the results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Pamela C. Trout's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients