Ratings for Dr. Charles I. Wilmer

My family has been a patient of Dr Wilmer for nearly 10 years. He is a life saver!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have been a patient for over 20 years. I highly respect Dr. Wilmer and his staff. Because of his specialty, I sometimes have to wait but that is o.k. because someone needs him more at the time. I highly recommend Dr. Wilmer to anyone needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Wilmer has always been warm, patient and compassionate. He would rather err on the side of safety and that's why he schedules tests instead of guessing the problem. Dr. Wilmer knew my insurance would change this year so he squeezed in my treadmill test before the end of the year, during the Holiday period, just to help me. He always takes the time to explain the situation and procedure, no matter how busy he is and never makes me feel rushed. He is extremely knowledgeable and he cares for his patients. If he's ever late for an appt, it's due to a hospitalized or critically ill patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Made me feel like I was a research subject rather than a person. Although he did seem fairly knowledgeable, his bedside manner was severely wanting as he seemed aloof, condescending and negative. His mid-level staff matched him in coldness. The only positive experience was my interaction with the front desk staff who were warm and personable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Charles I. Wilmer's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)