Ratings for Dr. Randy J. Villanueva

Dr. Randy was godsend for our family. He took on our elderly mother with Alzheimer's who didn't believe in doctors or medication. His kindness, compassion and medical skills triumphed. For example, he came to see mom one night in the hospital at 9:30 at night directly from the airport/medical conference. He was wonderful for our family as well. Kept us informed, made wise suggestions. We owe him much and will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

A very good doctor to have. will listen and try to resolve your problems. i have been to several primary care physician. I was not please with them. i have found a doctor tht is not just concerned about making money but as a human being concerned about the issue of the patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have used Dr. V since I moved to Memphis 6 years ago. I've always been pleased with his care for myself and my family. He's thorough and friendly and his staff are wonderful. I've recommended him to several friends and they have all been pleased, as well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013