Ratings for Dr. Patrick P. Mizrahi

Dr. Mizrahi has been my doctor for more than a decade. Over the years, I have highly recommended him to friends and colleagues. His interest in the health of each patient is evident by the time he takes to exam, review test results, allow for questions & discussion. If you are rushed, call ahead, his staff will glady give you a timeframe for your visit. Or, reschedule when you can take time out for you!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I have been a devoted patient of Dr. Mizrahi's for over 4 years. He treats my 96 yr. old mother (with tremendous care & respect), my spouse and close friend. We are all part of his cheering section. The reason...he listens. I know you have to wait when you get to his office but that is because he is taking the time to talk to the patients ahead of you. His staff has no problem if you call and inquire about the wait so you can judge your time. He is thorough and will refer you to specialists to follow up if nessecary but will not prescibe meds or tests for no reason. He is very professional and someone I consider a partner in my medical care. A rare find these days, especially for older patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Mizrahi for over 8 years. My experience with him has always been a good one, and he has never been anything other than courteous and professional. The results of any tests are explained and he ensures that I clearly understand the meaning behind the results. Dr. Mizrahi takes the time to listen, answer any questions

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

We knew that Dr. Mizrahi was a knowledgeable and caring physician, but it was only after my husband's medical crisis that we found out what a dedicated patient advocate he is. He has been our primary care physician for 6 years. Both my husband and I hold him in our highest regard as an individual as well as a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for about 12 years I have no problem with the the way he run his office

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Mizrahi for over 5 years. My experience with him has always been a good one, and he has never been anything other than courteous and professional. The results of any tests are explained and he ensures that I clearly understand the meaning behind the results. Dr. Mizrahi takes the time to listen, answer any questions I may have, and I feel he is genuinely concerned about my welfare. There are times (e.g. during the flu season) when the wait has been longer than I like, but it's also understandable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I'm a patient of Dr. Mizrahi for several years and whenever I enter his office for an appointment I always get a pleasant reception at the front desk which helps to relax me.I like the fact that I can be seen immediately when I'm sick. He advises me to call him if I have questions or to make afollow up visit to make sure my health improves.Each time I visit him,he would inquire about my ailing parents and would advise me with my decision making for them so that my mental and physical health remains stable. Over all he is the kind of physician we need nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Mizrahi's for several years, he is very thorough and cares about his patients well being both medically and personally. The office staff is very pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Mizrahi is thorough, has good bedside manner and is genuinely concerned about my welfare. He explains and walks you through test results so you understand the meaning of the numbers on the report. Medical terminologies are explained. He makes sure you understand and are clear on what those numbers represent (good or not so good).He goes the extra mile and doing what is required with follows-ups, check-ups and even reminders about other physician's to make sure you are healthy and happy. I've found him to be very accommodating if the need arises for an unexpected appointment. I've found him to be helpful and knowledgeable about any issue I've brought to him at an appointment. He is a very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Wonderfull Doctor, very pleasant person. He's very efficient, bright and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Patrick P. Mizrahi's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1990)