Ratings for Dr. Kalpana K. REDDY

My experience was very similar to the first rating with the exception that she discharged me when I told her I was still feeling very bad. She was so rude to me that she literally had me in tears by the manner in which she spoke to me. When I asked her why she was yelling at me she responded, "I'm not yelling at you, if I were yelling at you, you would know it." After three or four days of being discharged I went to my primary care doctor for pain medication and was immediately sent back to the hospital. Dr. Kalpana Reddy's excruciatingly bad attitude and painful bedside manner is truly shocking and beyond unacceptable. My experience was at Summerlin Hospital and it was so bad that I have anxiety just at the thought of going back and even just passing her in the hallway. She clearly should be in another profession because she is miserable and shares it with those whom she is supposed to be caring for.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

This doctor is BY FAR the worst doctor I have EVER encountered. She did not listen to my complaint, but instead, forced her own conclusions about my condition, which resulted in a longer hospitalization period than necessary. She has the worst bedside manner...talked DOWN at me, rolled her eyes, made unsolicited remarks about other doctors and showed no compassion whatsoever for what I was going through. She had the nerve to say to me, "I was sent here to get you out of the hospital." How ironic...if she just listened, I would have been discharged weeks earlier. I wonder why she even became a doctor because CLEARLY she could care less about her patients. She is so rude! Southwest Medical Associates should be ashamed they even hired her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011