Ratings for Dr. Alexander Nagle

While I found Dr. Nage to be a wonderful doctor. I find his staff b to be just the opposite.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Nagle did my gastric bypass surgery in 2009. I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his expertise, confidence and determination to take me on as a patient. He did an excellent job and the follow-up care was terrific.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Nagle is the best and is always my surgeon of choice. He really listens and answers all your questions no matter what and he makes sure you understand what he is telling you. He has a lot of compassion and patience. I am very grateful to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I am very picky & impatient & SPOILED! Dr Nagle understands that I will ONLY see HIM @ his office not just with this office any of my physicians. I want my Dr to KNOW ME & not just read what is written in my chart! He gives me options & when I dont make my appt or miss my appt he or his office will call just to make sure Im ok..how many does that? He is very patient when he saw that I will wait 3 months for an appt just to see him or get up at the crack of dawn whatever it takes I am paranoid & get upset very quick when I cant see my doctor. he is one who truly cares or as the other comment said "HE GIVES A DAMN"... Since he did my surgery & I am successful & no complications THANK GOD..I have sent 3 patients to him all of which are pleased with him doing their surgery. LUV US SOME DR. NAGLE :D

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Nagle is a very kind and caring Dr. He is a great listener, very skilled surgeon, and is thorough to look for any problems after your surgery is done. If I ever need abdominal surgery again, he's the only one that I want to do it!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Nagle saved my life. Literally. He is the most highly skilled, brilliant doctor that I have ever known. He successfully diagnosed my gastric medical problems when doctors at 4 other hospitals (18 hospitalizations) were unable to do so. I will send him a thank you note every year for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

i HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nagle - he basically saved my quality of life. my "exploratory" surgery resulted in 9 hours of a very complex surgical procedure. anyone who is contemplating GI surgery of anytime should consult Dr. Nagle. He's a VERY skilled AND compassionate surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Nagle is the best surgeon, and is very very nice :)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Nagle is the best Surgeon I have ever met. He Rocks!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Nagle is a very caring and experienced doctor and would highly recommend him. If I ever have to have another surgery that involves the gastric area, I would not want anyone else but Dr. Nagle to perform it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Alexander Nagle's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1997)