Ratings for Dr. John S. Webb

Great doctor and very highly recommended.His staff is very friendly and helpful.Dr.Webb is always booked.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

I am 83 years old, have had two by-passes and a host of other age-related problems. Dr. Webb has cared for me fore more that 15 years and has been active in caring for me and my wife of 60 years. I strongly endorse him!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Webb is the best Doctor I have ever had. You always see him and he puts your mind at ease and includes you in on your Medical treatment. He has a great bedside manner and spends time to make sure your are comfortable. Definitely old school!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Best doctor I have found completely helpful his nurses are very nice too.I have been going to him for about 5 years now and he has been very helpful when I have been ill.He has a very high waiting list to get an appointment so once you get one keep it he is worth it.He is very detail and loves his work he listens and pays close attention to everything you have to say and gives you complete answers not no I dont knows.I highly recommend Dr.John Webb M.D. You'll LOVE HIM.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. John S. Webb's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1975)