Ratings for Dr. Sanford H. Levy

I think Dr. Levy is an ideal doctor. I just recently started to see him a couple months ago and I am already beginning to feel a great deal of relief for the first time in over 17 years due to debilitating fatigue among other numerous symptoms caused by my autoimmune disorders and other chronic conditions. Dr. Levy was able to help me when several local specialists and a highly reputable hospital out of state were not able to. He has a very strong internal medicine background, really listened to my issues, does an excellent job with his follow-up, and is incredibly receptive in explaining and addressing my concerns. Even his admin is very friendly when you call the office as well. During my last visit with him, I actually started to cry with tears of happiness, not only because he was actually able to help me, but also, he explained other approaches/plans in case I did not experience continued improvement. My brother is a MD (board certified doctor) and I would recommend him to anyone who feels their medical symptom(s) are not being adequately addressed by their doctor(s). He is worth every penny and I just love him as my doctor. I suffered tremendously for so long and I wish I would have seen him numerous years ago.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If you're tired of doctors whose only solution is to cover up your problem with another pill, go see Dr. Levy. He is more interested in helping people get to the route of the problem. The path is not always as easy as popping a pill, but the quality of life is much better with a holistic approach. While he can prescribe prescriptions, and will if it is the best solution, he will help you find alternative solutions, first. Dr. Levy is kind, insightful, and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Levy’s for several years and have found him to be intelligent, attentive and very personable. Dr. Levy listened to my health concerns, shared some specific recommendations in response, including informative resources for me to read later for my own edification. He was also very straightforward and honest in his response to my goals, recommending options based on the research … he didn’t just tell me what I wanted to hear and prescribe a medication to get me out the door. I received a well thought out recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very caring and very knowledgable. Highly intelligent. Took his time with me. Did not rush. He is a very calm doctor. I felt comfortable and not nervous at all which i usually do get with docs. I plan on seeing him again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Levy's approach to trying exercise, proper diet and quality supplements, rather than using pharmaceuticals first for a chronic condition was much appreciated. I am optimistic about the precise follow up testing as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Levy was courteous and prompt. After one office visit he is willing to help us over the telephone as we live 7 hours away. Awesome!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have seen Dr. Levy lots of times over the past 6 years. He has always been there when I needed him. He treats patients respectfully and is always up on current research regarding both typical and alternative meds., and willing to read research brought in by a patient and prescribe alternative meds. and blood tests when necessary. He can usually see you within a short time and always gets back to you quickly when you need him. I am so glad to have this dr. in my life.

Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Levy is excellent. His approach was extremely successful with me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Thank you for your personal interest in my care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Levy, is an excellent doctor and is very much an expert in Conventional and Integrative medicine. He can help with most illness. He is very understanding and has good rapport with his clients. I would very highly recommend him as a doctor. He saved my life. I will be eternally grateful to him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Sanford H. Levy's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1986)