Ratings for Dr. Oswald A. Williams

I am a new patient as of 6 months at Dr Williams office and must say it's a very nice office. Physician is very knowledgeable and caring, gives us the time we deserve as patients rather than rushing us out the door. He is very considerate as well is his staff. We recommend this doctor to anyone especially if you are in our upper years. Doc knows very well what to do in any circumstance we presented to him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Mid Pinellas Medical. The medical staff were professional and proficient, but more than once I had to reschedule due to someone not being there due to an emergency. The most troubling aspect about this provider is that they closed and moved, during the middle of my episode of care, without notifying anyone or even having the phone # forwarded. Something is not right. I would recommend avoiding this place and Dr. Oswald Williams who is, or was, the over seeing physician.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Oswald A. Williams's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL