Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Smyth

Do not ever go to this doctor or her office. I went with my elderly father for a referred appointment from his primary care physician. Her office told us that he should not be there even though he was REFERRED. When she finally was able to see him after 45 minutes of waiting, she was extremely rude and unprofessional. She told him he was not sick and when I asked a simple question based on some basic research, she kicked me out of her office and said I had to wait outside. Based on my experiences I will be issuing a formal compliant. People should not be treated this way especially those caring for the elderly!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Smyth for over ten years now she is not only an exceptional doctor who has always been able to treat my families health problems but is also a thoughtful and kind person who care a lot for her patients.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. is knowlegeable , condescending and rude . the staff is the rudest , unprofessional people ever encontered in the medical field . the Dr. as the President / Manager of this business appers not to care of how her patients are treated. “ what happen to the concept “ treat all patients with dignity and respect no matter what status ? “ ) she only looks at the #s going to the bank ...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Knows what she is talking about, kids around a lot but that's her personality I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

As someone who works in the medical field I'm aware of how stressful it can be at times but still have to maintain a sense of composure. I have never been so disrespected in my life my a doctor. She was so rude and would not answer my question and verbally assaulted me. She honestly needs to get a new job. Total disgusting human being.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

She is the most rude doctor I ever had and the office girls are rude to never go there again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

She is one of the best dr's I have ever been to. She even called me on a Sunday night to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Mary M. Smyth's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company