Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Clarke

Very informed fantastic doctor. Dr. Clark performed a partial thyroidectomy on me and it went perfectly, very little pain and a very insision

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Clark is the best - Took care of a chronic problem that I had suffered with for years.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Performed a nasal coblation procedure (tissue shrinking). Started by accidentally mainlining me on lidocaine (or whatever other "caine" he used) Thought I was going to have a heart attack. After the procedure, I had low grade fever and chills for days. He refused to offer anti-biotics for an obvious infection. Instead he offered to increase dossage of opiod pain medication. I was in NO PAIN and did not take his first prescrip. Went to my family prac. who put me on antibiotics - cleared symptoms in <2 days. Procedure left me with slightly clearer breathing but years after, still have a great deal of discharge. Don't do this procedure with him or anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Scott R. Clarke's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1995)