Ratings for Dr. Kenneth H. KAHN

I am extremely pleased with the treatment and care that I received from Ken and his staff. My appointment started right at the scheduled time, Ken took a great deal of care investigating my problem, explained the options very clearly, and executed the treatment perfectly with no pain. And less expensive than I expected. Very highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I had my 1st root canal earlier this week. Dr. Kahn and his staff were FANTASTIC. Dr. Kahn took the time to ensure I was comfortable and he explained every step of the Procedure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

A great experience in every way. It was my first root canal so I was concerned. Dr. Kahn made sure I knew exactly what was going on all along the way. He was gentle and calming as was his staff. I got in on time and was well taken care of. Root canal is usually code for a very unpleasant experience. Quite the opposite. It was no worse than having a filling. If I ever need another one, I won't hesitate to go to Dr. Kahn.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

During my root canal he commented that there was a lot of infection but did not prescribe antibiotics. I ended up with a massive infection. Very unhappy experience. Do not Recommend.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

If you need an endodontist, he's among the best. Knows his stuff, is patient, explains procedures fully. Office is immaculate and staff caring.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011