Ratings for Dr. Elliot S. Rothschild

Awful office! Terrible stain when you first walk in. Been there for years- shows they don't care. Staff has bad attitude as well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Staff is extremely rude & secretary is horrible. Dr. R is great & has a wonderful bedside manner, but he overcharges & tries to bill twice. Somewhat of an ambulance chaser when I was in the hospital...I was under the care of another physician and he came in to "assess me" (which was all of two minutes listening to my heart & asking how I felt). Low and behold I get a bill from him for $600! on top of the ones I was already paying for the internist in the hospital seeing me. He refused to take them back when I disputed them. Left a very bad taste in my mouth. His staff also needs a major attitude adjustment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I've been with Dr. Rothschild for about 7 years and have had nothing but excellent medical care. If you need an appointment and he has none available, his assistant will find you a time with him or another doctor in the practice. He takes his time, is thorough, and is very willing to return calls without demanding an office visit. I'm very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

My husband and I have been seeing doctor Rothschild for years. He is very complete in his exams and explains everything thoroughly so that we can understand! Additionally, he is very prompt in returning our telephone calls.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Elliot S. Rothschild's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)