Ratings for Dr. Saumitra R. Banerjee

Great Surgeon, very caring and talented. Love him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I had ulcerative colitis and I had to get reconstructive surgery and get my large intestine removed. I had to have a colostomy bag for about 8 months then Dr.Banergee did the J-Pouch procedure. I have not had any problems at all and its been about 3 years since my take down surgery. He did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

When I was having digestive/bowel disorder, I was referred to Dr. Banerjee, he was fantastic. My very first visit he simply talked to me...he felt I had already been through enough and he wanted to find out anything he could about me before an examination. i highly recommend Dr. Banerjee.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

He spent 1 1/2 hours explaining my surgery to us, & answered any questions we had.The surgery went smoothly, no complications. His bedside manner is great - so caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services. I felt that I was in great hands. His knowledge of my situation calmed me greatly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Outstanding Doctor, Knowledgable and thorough explanations, easy to understand, comforting as well.Excellent surgeon. Recovering time was extemely short.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011