Ratings for Dr. Howard G. Lanham

Dr. Lanham was my doctor for several years. I like the doctor. He is low key but seems to care and seems knowledgeable about his practice. His wife who works as his receptionist has forced me to move on. She can be rude towards his patients, which is ironic considering her behavior is harming her husband's practice. I’m not sure why she treats people this way. I’ve spoken with other patients who feel the same way. If you’re looking for a good doctor, he is your man, but unfortunately you may have to endure his wife’s attitude in order to see him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I have been going to Doctor Lanham for over 2 years ,I am very happy with the medical care i recieve. He is caring and listens to his patients concerns. I am not happy with his rude staff,the older lady (i believe to be his wife) who works at the front desk is very disrespectful and unprofessional. Not only has she raised her voice to me numerous times just over scheduling issues, but I overheard her mocking me and talking about me to other staff when she thought i couldnt hear her. My grandmother was a patient of his for numerous years and when she passed away i missed a appt with them and the staff called me and was very rude and didnt care what i had to say about why i missed the appt. Two days after my grandmother passed away the staff called wanting to know who was going to take care of my grandmothers past due bill. No im sorry for your loss,.. nothing. Its a shame that such a great doctor is losing patients over his staff,and i really am concidering changing doctors.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Lanham spent an hour with me and was very thorough. He is a very kind and caring doctor. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very thorough in diagnosis and treatment. Takes time to talk with patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr. Howard G. Lanham's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company