Ratings for Dr. Hari P. Pathi

Dr. Pathi treated my mother during her hospital stay. Unfortunately, due to her comorbid conditions, treatment was limited to comfort, and, subsequently, Hospice upon discharge. During this extremely difficult time for my family. Dr. Pathi was compassionate, honest (even though the news was grim!), and supportive. He took the time to talk to my family (8 children) and answer any questions they had regarding Mom's diagnosis, treatment plan, and prognosis. He is a true leader on the OSF St. Joseph Medical Center physician staff!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My mother just has Dr.Hari Pathi as a doctor for the past 5 days in St. Joseph's Hospital. She has had many doctors over the years with her health issues. Dr. Pathi really went out of his way to explain her condition to me every day. He called my house if I was not in the hospital, and even gave me his e-mail & told me I could write to him if I ever had more questions. He made a very difficult week for me a little easier to get through by taking the time to explain medical conditions I really did not understand. I really felt my mother was in good hands with a very knowledgeable doctor. All the nurses also had great praise for him. St. Joseph's Hospital is lucky to have him as part of their team! Thank you, Dr. Pathi!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014