Dr. Eva Wyrwa

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Eva Wyrwa

Do not see Dr. Wrywa in Pediatrics! She is one of the most inappropriate pediatricians I have ever met. Not only once on a previous visit, but today a second time, she made direct reference to "clearly my son is 4 lbs overweight because we eat too much McDonalds". Little does she know, we despise fast food and avoid it at all cost. My kids think McDonalds is poison for that is what I have told them their entire lives. We eat more fruits and vegetables in one day than most people probably eat in a week (super high veggy content smoothies every day, salads and raw veggies every night). Does she ask any of this, no! The insensitive Dr. states "perhaps we shouldn't take so many trips to McDonalds" and then as I get obviously insulted shoes me the BMI chart as if it is gospel and says it doesn't lie. She should be made to go through sensitivity training and perhaps a 12 step program for addiction to donuts. Clearly she is carrying that extra 30+ pounds because she eats too many donuts. I know that, because I know NOTHING about her eating habits, but I have a Master's degree. Very poor doctor!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Eva Wyrwa's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1985)