You may also like

Rate Dr. Yie-Hsien Chu

Dr. Yie-Hsien Chu's Ratings

Dr. Chu and her staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. My daughter had a series of issues, after birth. Including, Hemangiomas and Strep in her blood, from my delivery. They took my calls, no matter what time of day, and I always spoke to one of the doctors, not a call service. If I needed a last minute appointment, they found a way to get me in. Every sick visit was followed by a next day call, to see how she and I were doing and if we needed anything. Every step of the way Dr. Chu and her team were there to help us pick the right doctor and gave impartial advice, so we could do what was best for our daughter. We couldn't be happier with our pediatricians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

The receptionist at this practice is downright rude. Dr. Chu however, makes up for it in a multitude of ways. She is kind, caring, and takes her time with each visit. I adore her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Dr. Chu is professional and kind. It is obvious that she loves children. She takes her time, listens and shows concern for her patients. She also values the input of parents which I greatly appreciate. She has never given me a difficult time when I choose to not give a vaccine to my child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She is the nicest and most compassionate doctor I have seen. I can't imagine anyone better than her to be my baby's doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][316947].votes_count ]]