Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Carney

I had an ovarian cyst that was bigger then a bowling ball. He was able to remove it from my ovary without taking the ovary out! He and his staff were as good as it can get, I had a lovely experience and a great team who performed my surgery. I've healed up very nicely. My only complaint was I had to wait for my appointments and my surgery and because I am on state insurance, I felt they were trying to rush me out of the hospital too quickly,but I was honest and they found a way for me to stay there for three nights which I felt I needed. He made the incision below my hair line, about four inches, drained 3 liters out of my cyst before removing it from my ovary. I know that a lot of surgeons would have just snipped my ovary cause it is easy to do that, but Carney and his team did the extra work to help me to keep my ovary. He has a lovely personality and I had full confidence in him, and he has proven to me to be an excellent surgeon, top of the line!!! Mahalo

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Carney is one of the best docs I've ever had. I was terrified about a hysterectomy surgery; my primary OBGYN referred me to him just in case it turned out to be cancerous. He is patient, kind, and very experienced. His entire staff is amazing, and made an effort to put my mind at ease as much as possible. He is very well regarded in our community; incredibly educated AND compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr Carney and his entire staff are the greatest.My wife had fallopian tube cancer and was a patient of Dr Carney. She was treated like a queen and even looked forward to her chemo treatments. I give them all a 10.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I was there to see him with my friend (the patient). He was fantatstic...caring, knowledgeable, comforting. His office is nice and staff are tops...very friendly. I wouldn't hestitate to use him if I have to int he future.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Excellant doctor and very knowledgable. Takes the time to listen to you and shows concern for your wellbeing. The entire staff at the Womens Cancer Center are great. Would recommend this team of doctors and nurses to anyone

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Carney's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1990)