Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Meyer

We have been going to Health Steps for 9+ years and love this practice, especially our main doctor there, Dr. Meyer. He is knowledgeable, kind, caring, warm, funny, helpful, patient, and responsive. In our time there, we've never had a bad experience of any kind with any of the doctors or staff.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I am very pleased with my children's care with Dr Meyer.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He is approachable and easy-going. He's got a cool head and is knowledgeable....

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I took my daughter to Dr Myer for her nine month well visit b/c I had heard wonderful things about him and his new practice. A few mothers I knew raved about him. I was hopeful this would be a good experience. I must say I agree with another comment posted on this page. Dr. Myer definitely cares about his job and his practice. However, I would not say he is open minded. He had no issues expressing his opinions and dissmissing my feelings and knowledge of my daughter. I do recall expressing my concerns b/c my daughter was displaying some changes in mood and behavior. He was quick to suggest I was spoling my nine month old and that was the problem. I ended up at DuPont Hospital a month later where she was CORRECTLY diagnosed by a wonderful and supportive specialist there. It is very important for me as a parent to have a pediatrician you can feel comfortable talking to. If this is your case, you might want to consider another pediatrician for your child(ren).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Awful Dr! Waited over an hour for him and then he was so mean! Grouchy and my child was so upset in there. He was truly a nasty dr! Rough and downright rude! His staff were just as nasty! Do yourself a favor and your children a favor and go to ANY other dr than him!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Heard good things about this practice. Took my child there once for a well visit. There is no question Dr. Meyers is committed to his work/practice. However, he definitely has his opinions on specific issues. Didn't feel comfortable with asking questions b/c I felt as though I would either be scrutinized. Not sure if he was just in a hurry, but he didn't seem to want to listen to me thoughts or concerns either.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Meyer is the best pediatrician we have ever seen. My children have overcome their fear of going to the doctor since we switched to Healthy Steps Pediatrics. All of the doctors there are of the same, excellent quality -- as are the nurses and receptionists. Everyone whom we have recommended Healthy Steps to has switched to them. They gladly make "getting to know you" appointments if you are interested in using Healthy Steps.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr Meyer is wonderful. He is so great with my daughter. We are expecting our second and I am going to continue to take both of my children to his practice. He and the other two drs. (Jessy Johns, and Constantine Serkes) are caring and take thier time with all of my issues and questions. They know how to make both a new mother and a small child feel comfortable and safe. They also take the parents opinion into consideration. My daughter was having bad ear infections and was on multiple antibiotics. Nothing was working, and the dr listened to me and took me seriously when I asked for tubes. They didn't try to convince me otherwise, but pointed me to a specialist for an opinion. Great drs. Would recommend them to anyone. Never have an issue getting an appointment and they have great hours.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. Christopher J. Meyer's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1997)