Ratings for Dr. Sajeev K. Puri

Dr. Puri has an excellent bedside manner and is willing to think outside the box, medically speaking. His exhaustime search for my underlying causes made it possible for me to avoid repeated surgery and overmedication.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Puri came into the room asked a few questions and ran out like I wasn't important at all. I didn't like him at all, all he thought was Cha Ching more money in his pocket. This place sucks.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Puri is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He has accurately diagnosed my conditions over the years I have visited his office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Puri must have been in a big hurry to be somewhere since he flew out of the room as if it was on fire. I visited Charlotte EENT due to a lesion on my tongue that was there for four weeks, meaning that it was probably not a canker sore. So what does he do? Prescribes a rinse for canker sores, and says to wait two weeks to do a biopsy in case it's cancerous. I have smoked, so I am at risk. When he got into the room I mentioned other EENT problems I was having such as severe scabs up my nose which totally seal off my breathing. He looked in there and said "Yep. You have scabs." Flew out of the treatment room without following up on any treatment for it. Will not visit this clinic again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

My experience with both Dr. Puri and his entire staff was totally positive. Everyone I encountered was gracious, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. Puri was patient and thorough and I appreciated him greatly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Rude staff. The first thing Dr. Puri said was that I smoked and that was the reason for all my problems(runny nose). Turns out, I have SPINAL FLUID leaking from my nose and smoking CANT cause a runny nose anyway. After seeing his arrogant self I saw another doctor in his office which was even worse than him!!! Dr. Goldberg was the worst doctor Ive ever seen. I have currently been diagnosed with 12 health conditions and see many many doctors. Please dont let these horrible doctors treat you. They have no idea what they are doing! My current doctors cant believe they couldnt diagnose me when it was so simple. They just dont care, they just want money.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Puri has great bedside manner. His staff is very helpful. I was able to schedule my son's tubes within a few days of my appointment. His assistant took care of all insurance details!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr puri is a kind wonderful doctor. He takes his time and explains very clearly. I recommend him to everyone I know. Kids adore him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Puri and his staff are horrible. Do not use thus facility.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Sajeev K. Puri's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2001)