Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Cook

I have been with Dr. cook for over 5 years. I sincerely believe in what she does! She is an believes in treating all aspects of the human condition. Sometimes she is late and it's understandable as each patient is a person not a number(to see how many we can see in a day)! Bravo Dr. cook for your care and concern--kep on keeping on!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I don't understand what happened to her. She used to be a great doctor who remembered your case. Now she can't even remember that she sent you for lab work. I think her current nurse and office staff might be part of the problem. I stopped seeing her as my doctor because no one was calling me back with results to tests and even when I was in the office, they would have to contact labs and other doctors for my reports. I started faxing reports over to them myself and they still managed to lose them. I wish Dr. Cook would move to another office.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I can not understand why she can not be on time ever.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

My daughter is an RN in Sun City West, she highly recommended I see Dr. Cook, she specializes in age over 65 problems. I was reluctant, but WOW, I was completely impressed. She is everything you want in a physician; and she actually returns phone calls herself!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Most helpful and generous with her time doctor we ever had. I miss her very much. I would love to see her again, but we live in California now.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Cook is very smart and caring.She truly treats the whole person and not just the disease.Her expertise,infectious smile and the total caring from both her and her staff make her a wonderful human being and physician.Because she is so dedicated to each patient, sometimes there is a short wait to see her, but that is more than offset my her attention detail and the attention she gives when she is with you or if you have an emergency that requires her attention. If we could give her a 10 on the 1-5 scale we would. She's great and we strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. Cook is a very knowledgeable physician. She really cares for her patients. She listens carefully, tries to answer ALL of your questions, and addresses any concerns.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

Dr. Rebecca A. Cook's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Bcbs Illinois