Ratings for Dr. Greg C. Gardner

I am please with Dr. Gardner. He NEVER rushes during an appointment and is always helpful. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Horrible Front Desk personnel/receptionist. I just called Dr. Gardner's office to make an appointment (I am a new patient) and she was extremely rude. I'm thinking twice now before making my appointment. The doctor may be good, but if I have to deal with such nastly people then I'd rather look for other options

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Gardner was my rheumatologist for many years. He is simply one of the best in his field and has a superb bedside manner. He is also very gentle, thorough, listens, and never makes you feel rushed. Top physican and a very nice gentleman.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Greg Gardner is the simply the best! He really listens to me as a patient, is concerned about my general health as it relates to my arthritis and the medications I take, he responds to my emails within 24 hours, and understands when I'm desperate for his help and makes it happen. Eighteen years after my diagnosis and I am a viable, working member of the community. I thank him and modern medicines for that!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Gardner is AWESOME!!! He is very attentive and he actually listens to me. I am very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Greg C. Gardner's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)