Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Strobbe

I found Dr. Amy Strobbe to be extremely helpful. She has an excellent bedside manner, listened to me and explained the results of my blood tests as it related to my symptoms. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

She is all over the place. she honestly seems like she doesn't know what shes doing. i've been sent out to 4 different doctors that keep telling me i have to go through her to fix the problem? if i was you i'd see a different doctor and save yourself the hassle!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

She reminds me of those car mechanics that don't know the exact problem but continue to change parts hoping the problem goes away. She has placed my mom on so many different medications for the same problems for the past year. Also, she informed her to use her inhaler two doses at a time, twice a day...it's supposed to be one dose at a time, twice a day. She was overdosing my mother. And forget about a nice wait staff...they is hardly any bedside manner to be found. They appear "too busy" to really be concerned about the patients. If you live in the New Port Richey/Spring Hill area do yourself a favor and find a more experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011