Ratings for Dr. Paul Kogan

Dr paul only cares about the paycheck. I was in worse pain when I left and he was not helpful in any way. He took over four hours. Im a single mom and I don't have four hours to wait to see a dentist that doesn't care. I'm so scared to go to throw dentist and he made it even worse now

Submitted September 15, 2016

Had a great experience with Dr. Kogan. The root canal procedure went smoothly and got me out of pain.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I have been treated by Dr.Kogan for root canal and it was the best experience.I had few in a past but this one stands out.The process itself was not bad at all.Paul was very precise and did it through the crown!Always checking on me and adjusting the procedure to make it less uncomfortable. When I returned to my general dentist and he evaluated the work,he said the root canal was done A+!.I was really happy and would recommend Dr.Kogan to any of my best friends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I have been through 5-6 root canal processes in my life, the last one with Dr Kogan was the farmost positive one. no time diagnostic, it was Friday noon, I arrived clinic with pain, was terrified from a long weekend... in less than a hour I was out the clinic!!! "are we doing it now"? if you can, of course I replied! he even made few joks during treatment, the hardest thing was not to laugh. I felt no pain during or after the procedure, he texted me in the evening to see how I was doing and just because he asked I took the advil before sleeping. you could see how the staff around and his assistants admire him. I could easily tell why... if you are looking for a great Dr. dont keep searching.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been to many doctors, But Dr Kogan is unexceptional . He treated my whole family, he is very professional and excellent Doctor . I would greatly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Kogan is very gentle and caring, he has a great sense of humor. His whistling during the treatment helped my nerves calm down. After the root canal was done, he explained in detail what I should expect and what I should do. The next day I got a call from his assistant asking how I was after treatment, I thought that was very caring of them. I would refer him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Kogan was very gentle and patient I had never had a root canal and he explained every step throughout the procedure. Also, the staff was so kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Doctor Kogan. I'm very satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Kogan because a few years earlier another endodontist had botched a root canal (forgetting to clean out the second root), causing the tooth to become inflamed. Dr. Kogan openly explained my options to me. I chose to have the root canal redone, but Dr. Kogan very quickly realized that he could not go through the crown build-up and had to operate through the gums. During surgery both he and his staff made me feel comfortable, and I could see that he treated not only his patients with respect, but his assistants as well. After the surgery it took the wound longer than expected to heal, forcing him to redo the stitches. He did it patiently and explained every step along the way. I truly felt I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Kogan did a root canal for me. He was gentle, caring and knowledgeable. The root canal was very easy for me. When my son needed one I insisted on Dr. Kogan again. It was the right choice. Before Dr. Kogan finished the procedure, he took an x-ray to make sure it looked right. My son had an anomaly, that tooth usually had just 2 roots, my son's had 3. My dentist's office confirmed this. Most dentists would have missed that 3rd root. I hope to not have to have anymore done, but I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. The staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Kogan. He was able to take care of the pain and was very professional.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012