Ratings for Dr. Deborah Davis

I think Dr. Davis is wonderful!! She's very friendly, down to earth, never rushes you out, answers your questions as much as you want. She's really cute in a way where she'll make these funny noises to get your baby's attention so she could diagnose the child. I would refer her to my friends and family. However, I think her staff is not so good. Every time I go in for a well baby check, there's a new nurse. They can never seem to keep their nurses. It's always a new nurse each time. They are not very knowledgeable either. They'll ask me why I'm here. Well, don't you know why since it's on the file? One time, this nurse almost gave my child the wrong vaccine. If only her staff was as good as her, then this practice would get an A. I like how TCPA would call me every now and then to ask me to do a survey about my visit and that's when I tell them my experience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012