Ratings for Dr. Wendy A. Witt

I'm soooo glad I read this post, now I know she treats EVERYONE the same way. Why be in healthcare if you don't care?

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Had broken arm and two ribs 4weeks earlier, it was labor day holiday, was suffering with severe sore throat, all other walkin clinics in area had just closed, was forced to seek treatment at the ER at westerly hospital, staff was great, but it took a very long time for her to see me, she just looked in throat, took culture, and acted annoyed that I was taking up her time, I did explain the situation to her, she never even checked my ears, prescribed a steroid, and that was it,( 3 days later woke with terrible pains in left ear, went to walk-in clinic, this Dr. said this was the worse ruptured ear drum she had ever seen! Had a severe inner ear infection. And was put on ear drops and more antibiotics.) Only reason I went to the ER was concern with it becoming pneumonia due to my two fractured ribs, also explained this to Dr. Witt, also found out when I got the bill later that she wasn't even a preferred provider on my insurance! I am still scratching my head on that one? But would not recommend her at all!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Wendy A. Witt's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Putnam, CT