Ratings for Dr. Ami P. Vaidya

Nastiest doctor post surgery ever. Go elsewhere. When you are sick, hurting or in pain you want a compassionate Dr. You won't get compassion here.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Vaidya was the 3rd GYN I had seen in a week in trying to find a remedy for my heavy bleeding (fibroids). She squeezed me into her busy schedule (on a Friday) and thoroughly went through all of my options. She took the time to answer all of my questions. When I decided that I wanted to go the route of robotic laparoscopic surgery, she understood the urgency of my condition and booked my case the following Monday! The first 2 cases that day were delayed but she was willing to still operate that day, even at 7:30pm! Dr. Vaidya is a talented, extremely knowledgeable doctor who cares about her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend family and friends to her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Nobody wants a doctor that doesn't listen, or has an arrogant attitude. Terrible bedside manner is an understatement. Please send her back school and make her take a class on how to deal with people, especially patients. Has a God Complex and he really isn't as great as "SHE" thinks she is.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Vaidya I didn't think I was going to like her at my first visit...she was hard to read...just really busy that day I think bec after that visit was my surgery & I had come down with a fever within a few days and found out that she is a very knowlegeable doctor and doesn't play any games she immediately had me checked out & I ended up being admitted. Thanks to her quick actions I got the meds & necessary tests I needed to get cured. I ended up being in the hospital over a week & I have to say she is one doctor & surgeon I would fully trust my life with again. I am glad I was referred to her, she ended up being a very caring & knowledgeable skilled surgeon/doctor. She has a wonderful caring staff also!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

She was probably the most uncaring doctor I have ever met in my life .. Her I am God and terrible bed side manner... Would never recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Vaidya has saved my life. She is one of the (if not the best) Dr. I have ever encountered. When I first went to meet with Dr. Vaidya about my condition, she was so through about possible diagnosis and what course of action we should take. She is a no BS, straight to business kind of doctor but with warmth and kindness. She makes you feel reassured that she is going to help you the best she can and her medical abilities are second to none. Hackensack University Hospital is very lucky to have her on their team. I can't say enough about Dr. Vaidya. I will never forget her role in the universe giving me a second chance to live my life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Words are inadequate to express how grateful I am that my gynecologist referred me to Dr. Vaidya! I had a very complicated case involving two serious infections that other doctors had been unable to zero in on. The question was were the infections in the colon or the ovary. In the end, there would be no way of knowing for sure without major surgery. Dr. Vaidya made sure that I was treated before surgery with antibiotics and physical therapy to get me strong enough for surgery. She also brought in a brilliant gastrointestinal surgeon to take part in the surgery. Ultimately, everything worked out well. I got superb care throughout. And what I realize after recuperating is that I was much, much sicker than I even realized at the time. Dr. Vaidya was professional, positive, thorough and pleasant throughout. I would put my life in her hands ... Oh, wait, I already did. And I am so glad about that!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Ami P. Vaidya's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)

Great West Life