Ratings for Dr. Elie Mansour

Dr. Mansour is amazing. He takes his time and listens. He is patient and allows time to explain all of the large or small things that are of concern to a patient. He is always there for you and makes things very easy for patients with COPD and the caregivers. He is extremely knowledgeable and you could trust he is always on the ball. I would recommend him to anyone with Pulmonary medical problems. He goes above and beyond. He makes me feel confident in caring for my mother.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Excellent doctor, made the right diagnosis for my condition after I had seen 3 different doctors without any improvement. He saw me, spent time with me, asked all the right questions and nailed the problem. I started feeling better within 3 days of taking the treatment he gave me, after having dealt with my problem for over 6 months. Amazing doctor like they don't make them no more!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013