Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Annabi

I think if i had to choose a doctor to take of my family it would be Dr. Annabi...he sees his patients in the office and the hospital, but be prepared to wait because he is super busy

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Wrongfully diagnos: Pancreatitis, by his staff, & constantly told that it'd been caused by Diabetes, though no testing was done. Don't get me wrong, the ER staff was awesome, but once I was admitted, that's where the problems started. Showed up following morning & from the door shouted, "You're good to go!" & walked out; Wouldn't authorize my transfer to Sierra where my physician could see me & he wouldn't consult w/my GI. Palmas' CT Scan picked up bad Gallstones, & I mentioned to his staff that my primary & GI were aware of this & I wanted to see them to have my gallbladder removed. They gave me the runarounds & discharged me. A week later, based on my physician's recommendation, went to Sierra & had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Nicholson, who's an angel & my physician kept checking on me. Thanks to Dr. Annabi ignoring me, my gallbladder got infected. Wouldn't recommend him. Sierra said I didn't have Pancreatitis based on blood work & ultrasound.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I was forced to come back for a simple process on three seperate occassions then re routed to another facility that was not most convenient for me. The staff was careless to the fact that I was leaving work for these appointments and needed the treatment the dr was requesting. Dr. Annabi was great to meet kind, funny, sweet and entergetic. I think it is his staff that lacks and negatively impacts his business. I will go back, only because I like Dr. Annabi and don't want to judge his services by th elack of skill in his staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

The waiting room was over flowing with patients and a blaring TV. Waited over 3 hours to see him. He was jumping between rooms but I did get to see him for about 4 minutes. The worst patient experience that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

I've seen this doc round on 10+ hospitalized patients in 7 minutes. I'm not kidding.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Very willing to listen to his patients. Knows his job. Easy to talk to. Outstanding doctor,answers your questions with complete answers, does not just try to rush you out to get to next patient

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Wonderful man

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! CHIEF OF STAFF, AWESOME DOC!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Dr. Michael H. Annabi's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)