Ratings for Dr. Fatih M. Uckun

Dr Uckun, We miss you and still pray for you and your family daily there isn't a week that goes by where we don't wonder how you are and what you are doing. All our love and best wishes to you.<br/>The Eckstrom Family

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

We love you Fatih. I know I wouldn't have my Mary if it wasn't for you and everyone at Minneapolis Childrens!!! Now with all of your care. I am going to be a grandmother!!Who would of ever thought! We Thank you and think of you often. God bless you and wish you all the best.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This is the best Dr I have ever treated with. Very smart man. This is the guy you need to see if you get any type of cancer

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Great experience, could have went any where in the world to seek treatment but chose Parker Hughe's. Been in remission 3 years and avoided surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

This is probably the finest oncologist in the state and one of the best in the country. Saved my wife's life. Cancer is a scary disease. Wish it on no one, but if you have cancer and want to be treated like a human being with love and concern Dr. Uckun and his Parker Hughes clinic is the only place to go. We and 100's of other patients who were given up by other clinics can attest to that. The type of care received is like you mother taking care of you when you were a kid. The communication is excellent, you always know where you stand and he, and his associates, care about you as a person.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

I have stage IV colon cancer. At my old oncology clinc I was nothing more than a number and if I saw my doctor for 15 minutes, I was lucky. After my cancer spread to the liver, resulting in very difficult surgery, I knew I would not live long if I couldn't find better doctors. I was lucky to find Dr. Uckun and Parker Hughes Clinic. Dr. Uckun has saved my life and put me into remission. If you want the best there is then you need to go to Parker Hughes.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

This is the best doc in the state! I am Stage IV breast cancer, and have been treated at Parker Hughes Clinic for 3 years. Finally a doctor that cares about quality of life! Every question answered, he is always available. I trust him with my life. He uses state of the art technology and drugs. Anyone, with any insurance, can be treated at Parker Hughes. You have the CHOICE to treat where you want. You owe yourself a second opinion. Mine saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. Fatih M. Uckun's Credentials

• Ruprecht-Karl-Univ, Med Fak, Heidelberg, Germany (407-10 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)