Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Evangelisto

Dr. Amy is phenomenal. Can't say enough good things about her. I was undiagnosed with Sjogren's for 4 years until I saw her and she is just a wonderful partner for my care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I love Dr. Evangelisto, like the patient's comment before, I would still be looking for a diagnosis had I not seen Dr. Evangelisto. I feel she listens, knows how to deal with my aches and pains due to RA. She eased my apprehensions about medications that would need to be taken. I trust her immensely. She's the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

i noted her to be abrupt. didnt seem to have interest in my care. i wont return to this dr

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Have been a patient for year and a half without her I would still be looking for answers to my illness. She took the time to listen and kept pushing until we found the problem. She is great at listening and through in her diagnosos. I feel she has given my back my health as best as it can be until I found her I didn't think I would be able to go on. She has given me hope that I can function like a normal person most of the time. She is friendly and caring and talks to you on a level that you can understand. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2006

Very professional yet approachable; takes time and listens; very thorough.....highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. Amy M. Evangelisto's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coresource