Ratings for Dr. Imad Alazem

Dr.alazem is an incredibly talented rheumatologist and internal medicine specialist. Unfortunately much of his staff seems as if they ate overworked and under appreciated which definately reflects in their interaction with patients. I am currently looking for a new rheumatologist that is as talented as he is but is surrounded by a staff that feels appreciated and therefore will put the patients needs as a priority and not an unbearable task that has to be dealt with. My personal patience has been pushed to my limit and above. I am sorry Dr alazem but I'm gonna have to go somewhere else I wish I could take you with me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I went to see my Dr. who was not Dr.Al-azem. When I got my statement it was incorrect. I was charged or seeing a specialist not a primary Dr. When I called the billing department I was told that my Dr was not enrolled in my insurance but I was not to worry he was getting his money because my visit was being billed under Dr. Al-Azem provider number. I asked if that was legal and they hung up on me. I called the manager her name was Lois and all she would say was that I should sorry about my medical condition and not her office. How rude. She is a very mean lady. The name ofthe group is Associated Phyicians of Dearborn. I wounder if there billing like this what are they doing with your medical records? May be there using another patients chart as yours?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012