Ratings for Dr. Nidal J. Jboor

Dr. Nidal Jboor is unique. He is dedicated to his patients, he runs his office in more of a European style clinic than an American style clinic - simply, it gives the patient a sense of more personal treatment. He impressed me very much in that he followed up by phoning me one month after I last saw him. He impressed me also in that he remembered small details about my life when he called (and he was driving at the time of the phone call). I sincerely hope that if he expands his practice that he only brings in physicians as conscientious as he is. I am also impressed that he will see a patient immediately for an urgent condition. My overall impression of Dr. Jboor is that this is the type of doctor the world needs more of...one that really cares about people. I also am impressed that it is more than obvious that he takes time to know more about each patient's problems. A good physician will research their cases before the patient walks into the door, not rely on specialists to help them.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Nidal J. Jboor's Credentials

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal