Ratings for Dr. Rosalind Goldfarb

Dr. Goldfarb and her team are excellent. My husband went through a terrible experience last year and team has done a wonderful job in helping him handle his symptoms through therapy. My marriage would have dwindled if they didn't help the way they have been. You have to have trust.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Stay aware when Dr. Goldfarb schedules you to see somebody else instead of her, most of her staff are not psychologists. They contacted me fast and the appointment was available quickly. The therapist was friendly and attentive, however that was it. She asked me if I was trying to find a job in my field several minutes after I told her that I left the field because of depression and don't want to come back to the field because I don't like what I was doing. She tried to behave a way she is my school teacher, she told me that I need to do this and that certain times per day even though before I told her that I cannot even get up from the bed by myself. I felt that she was not knowledgeable or/and did not actually pay attention to what I was telling her even though she looked like she was. After coming home I could find her over the internet as now I knew her name and it appeared that she was not even psychologist, she was a counselor and I made an appointment to see a psychologist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Goldfarb cares about her patients. I felt she was knowledgeable and anxious to help me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011